· Promote / encourage the spirit of entrepreneurship amongst the community members.
· Create a support group to assist the community members in setting up / growing the business
· Help business-to-business networking
Design, develop and implement a business / entrepreneurship ecosystem that enables the fulfillment of the mission of this group.
· Conduct survey to determine the B/E needs and interests of the Maheshwari community in the US & Canada
· Establish a Mentor database of qualified Maheshwaris willing to impart knowledge and experience to those interested in B/E track
· Establish a Mentee database of individuals interested in the B/E track
· Establish and enable Mentor/Mentee networking opportunities
· Conduct educational webinars
· Establish B/E presence on the MMNA web
· Participate in other MMNA group/initiatives; specifically:
· RAYS, Education, Regional Chapters
· Quarterly “learning” Webinars
· Main session & a breakout session at the IMRC 2018
· B/E Award