The MMNA Business & Entrepreneurship Track (BET) was established to:
- Encourage and foster the spirit of entrepreneurship amongst community members.
- Establish a network of business experts to assist entrepreneurs, as well as established businesses – right from starting a business, to effectively running and growing it into a successful enterprise.
- Enable business-to-business networking – initially between businesses owned/managed by community members in US; then growing it to include businesses owned/managed by community members in India; followed by businesses owned/managed by community members anywhere in the world.
Design, develop and implement a Business & Entrepreneurship ecosystem that enables the fulfillment of the above-mentioned mission of BET.
The Business & Entrepreneurship Track will operate as part of the MMNA organization and will be guided by the overall strategy and the recently established “Vision 20/20 for 2020!” of MMNA.
- Raj Gopal Asava, Chair\
- Jitendra Muchhal, NEC-VP, Liaison Member
- Sweta Maheshwari, RAYS, Liaison Member
- Vandana Daga, Sakhi, Liaison Member
Plans and discussions are underway to add 3 to 5 additional members to the committee, representing other key areas of MMNA: RAYS, Sakhi, Education, and Regional Chapters
- Ramesh Bhutada, TX
- Jugal Malani, TX
- Vimal Sodhani, NJ
- Vikas Bhutada, MI
Establish a BET core team
Establish BET presence on the MMNA website
Conduct educational webinars on relevant topics
Poll community members to determine their expectations from BET
Establish a Mentor database of qualified community members willing to impart business knowledge & expertise,
as well as well as share real life business situational experiences
Establish a Mentee database of individuals interested in Business & Entrepreneurship
Enable multiple Mentor/Mentee networking opportunities through the year – virtually and in person
Liaison with other MMNA group and initiatives; specifically: RAYS, Education, Regional Chapters, RASS (Seniors)
Establish a core team of 4 to 6 individuals, and an advisory group of 4 to 6 individuals
Launch the initial Business & Entrepreneurship ecosystem system of 10+ Mentors, benefiting 25+ community members interested in Business & Entrepreneurship
Conduct two Business & Entrepreneurship oriented Webinars
Conduct a BET breakout session during the 2018 IMRC Convention
Develop a comprehensive Strategic Plan for BET
Launch Business & Entrepreneurship award program (various categories)
- Be recognized by mainstream as one of the best BET